Are you looking for kitchen countertops Tampa Bay? Get the best value on High-Quality marble and granite countertops Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay Marble & Granite offers high-quality granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, quartzite countertops, and much more. We offer both natural stone products as well as engineered stone like Caesarstone countertops and Silestone countertops. We have designed & fabricated 1000s of countertops and now service a 50-mile radius of Tampa. With Tampa Bay Marble & Granite you get:
Quality Countertops, Great Prices, & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you’re looking for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, or any custom marble and/or granite services we are here to help make your dream a reality. Visit our showroom in Largo, in the Tampa Bay area. Or contact us today for immediate assistance. Keep reading for more information on kitchen countertops Tampa Bay.
Kitchen Countertops Tampa Bay Area – Different types of kitchen countertops:
There are multiple types of kitchen countertops available these days. We like to categorize kitchen countertops in 2 categories:
- Stone Kitchen Countertops
- Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops
As the names suggest, one group consist of being made of “stone” and the other as not. A common misconception is that stone kitchen countertops are going to be higher priced than non-stone. This really is not the case across all different products. Let’s take a look at examples of the different types of kitchen countertops available in Tampa for each category.
Stone Kitchen Countertops in Tampa Bay Area:
- Granite Countertops– These are made from granite slabs and have more of an “earthy” or natural look.
- Marble Countertops– Similar to granite, but slabs are typically softer in both hardness and look.
- Quartz Countertops– These are man-made or engineered products, however they are primarily made of quartz, which is a type of rock.
- Quartzite Countertops– Quartzite is similar to granite, in that it is a natural material that is cut from large blocks. However, this material is mostly made up of natural quartzite, which gives it a distinctive look and usually contains larger pieces of quartz in the material.
- Soapstone Countertops – Soapstone is another type of mineral that has a mix of granite and marble properties.
Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops in Tampa: (We do not carry non-stone materials)
- Formica Countertops – Made from plywood with a laminated sheet on top. Typically, one of the cheapest options for countertops, in price and quality.
- Solid Surface Countertops – Made mostly from a resin with a chemical makeup.
- Glass Countertops – Made from either a large sheet of glass or small fragments glued together.
- Stainless Steel Countertops – Made from a sheet of stainless steel metal.
- Wood Block Countertops – Made from solid pieces of wood, which are glued together or comes in one large piece.
Stone Kitchen Countertops vs. Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops in Tampa Bay:
There are a lot of differences between stone and non-stone kitchen countertops. It really depends on what you’re looking for in a countertop material and other personal factors. If you’re trying to decide, here are some of the factors you should consider:
- Budget: What you can pay or want to pay will greatly narrow down your choices. Formica is typically the cheapest. However, sometimes the cheapest granite can be very close to the price of a quality Formica. If you are very price conscious, then make sure you price everything out so that you can actually see the differences.
- Style: Depends on the overall “kitchen look” you’re trying to achieve and your personal preferences.
- Durability: Kitchen Countertop materials vary greatly in durability. Wood being low on the scale, then Formica, solid surfaces, marble, soapstone, stainless steel, glass, quartz and granite at the top in terms of durability.
- Colors: Would also depend on your overall “kitchen look” and your personal preferences.
Why Use Us for your Kitchen Countertops Tampa Bay?
Tampa Bay Marble & Granite is a premium countertop fabricator and designer. What makes us different are the following:
Unmatched Customer Service – We provide our clients with a unique customer service experience that you won’t find at other companies. We treat every client as the only client, give you with excellent product knowledge, and offer our suggestions and advice to ensure your ideas become reality.
Direct Importers – As direct importers of natural stone products from all over the world we have special relationships with stone quarries. These relationships allow us to get first choice of the best quality of each new line and exclusive colors not available from other companies. We are able to pass on our cost savings due to fewer middlemen.
High-Quality Materials & Craftsmanship – Unlike most companies in the countertop industry we only use the best quality natural stone and engineered stone in the industry. Combined with our high-quality craftsmanship and great pricing we are confident that we offer the best value in the Tampa Bay area.
How to get started?
Give us a call to schedule an appointment or visit our showroom during normal business hours. We will be more than happy to help you find the best material for your project and give you an accurate estimate.
There is No Obligation and No Pressure with all our estimates.