The kitchen is an important room in a house. It is one of the most visited rooms. It deserves equal attention and treatment as given to the living room and other rooms. Installation of certain improvement items such as a countertop will not only beautify it but also let it assume its full functionality.
Selecting the perfect countertop for your kitchen may be difficult due to the availability of many options in the market. Countertops made from different materials have different features and values they can add to a property. Among the most popular countertops are granite countertops, marble countertops, and quartz countertops.
Quartz countertops are engineered stone counters comprising about 95% crushed quartz (stone-like materials) and 5% binders (polymers). They are now preferred by modern architects and interior decorators because they allow greater design options than other types of countertops. Quartz countertops for kitchens have gained popularity and are competing with granite countertops.
Quartz countertops for kitchens have several benefits to offer, among which are:
- The Most Durable Countertop: Being a product of an engineered process, quartz countertops are of high quality and not susceptible to as many imperfections common with stone countertops. The process of infusing materials makes the product near perfect, scratch-proof, and exceptionally beautiful. As a result, they last longer than other products and need no extra maintenance cost.
- A Variety of Customized Colors: Among all counters available in the market, quartz countertops for kitchens have the largest collection of custom colors such as sandy brown, lustrous white, and monolithic black to mention just a few. It is possible to match the cabinetry with counter’s colors and the rest of the kitchen.
- Great Looks: Quartz countertops have a natural luster and attractive appearance. Besides, they also have customized edges and do not require sealing like granite countertops. They have perfect looks with few, if any, imperfections.
- High Resistance: Quartz countertops are resistant to scratches and heat allowing hot pots to be placed on them without a second thought. In addition, they are resistant to stains and also bacteria since they are not porous.
- Great Value: Quartz countertops for kitchens add a great amount of value to the worth of a property. The returns on investment are higher. Therefore, they increase the resale value of a property.
- Perfect Alternative: Quartz countertops are perfect substitutions for granite countertops. Some colors have the patterns and finishing appearance like natural stone.
Quartz countertops are the ideal counters to improve the look and usefulness of a kitchen. They are available in different colors and patterns in the market. However, if you are searching for high-quality products at the most competitive market prices available, contact TB Marble & Granite at https://marblegranitecountertopstampa.com/.
*Countertops pictured above with Cambria Brittanicca from Marble Collection Luxury Series